Advocacy Services are offered to assist families with assessing any safety concerns. These services also help families with acknowledging needs or barriers they may have to gaining self-sufficiency.
Adult Services Include:
• 24-Hour Emergency Hot-Line answered by a trained advocate
• 24/7 Safe Emergency Shelter supplying basic needs
• Assistance with filing an order of protection and/or court accompaniment
• Weekly support/empowerment group
• Assistance finding employment
• Assistance in securing housing
• Referrals to community resources for individual needs including: counseling, medical, educational, drug/alcohol treatment, daycare, transportation, etc.
*You do not have to come into the shelter to work with an Advocate and receive Outreach services. All of our services are voluntary and free to survivors of family violence and their children.